Job ID 3644
Experience 3 Years
Hydra Service is a full-service pump and process equipment distributor, providing service and quality equipment for purchase or rental. With 7 professional facilities serving Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, and Florida, Hydra Service, Inc specializes in fluid movement.
We are currently seeking an Electric Motor Rewinder to join our shop!
Job Summary: Electric motor winders typically work on ac motors up to 500 hp. Their duties include working to rewind and produce coils, replacing and preparing components, such as the stator core for winding or the wound motor for dipping, etc. Prior experience at eclectic motor shop a plus. Prior knowledge of Mesh winding and Random winding a plus.
· Repair and rewind AC electric motors and generators
· Diagnose and repair electrical and mechanical faults in motors
· Assemble and test motors and associated equipment
· Maintain a safe and organized work environment
· Communicate effectively with customers and colleagues
· 3+ years of experience in electric motor winding and repair
· Proficiency in utilizing test equipment
· Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Strong communication and organizational skills
Salary and Benefits:
Retirement plan, medical insurance, PTO, Paid vacation, etc.
We offer competitive pay, benefits, paid relocation for the right candidate and opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. If you are a self-motivated, detail-oriented Electric Motor Winder looking for a new challenge, we want to hear from you.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.