Job ID 2065
We are currently seeking a Generator Technician to join our team.
The qualified candidate for this position must have previous technical experience working on a broad range of generators and transfer switches. Candidate must be able to perform corrective mechanical maintenance by troubleshooting the cause of malfunctions using inspection and testing.
We are looking for someone that is self-motivated, takes pride in their work, and pays attention to details.
Responsibilities will include:
- generator and transfer switch troubleshooting repairs
- planned preventative maintenance, and
- correct documentation
Parker Power Systems, Inc. has been servicing all brands and sizes of generators and small industrial engines in the D/FW metroplex since 1984. An industry leader in both sales and service, we pride ourselves in the fact that we are dealers for brands such as Generac, Kohler, and Onan, to name a few.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package that includes:
- Major medical and dental insurance
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Employer paid uniforms
Typical end time:
Typical start time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Pay: $25.00 – $40.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Interested? Please forward resume with cover letter to email@example.com.
Other jobs you may like
Generator Technician Jobs in Plainville CT Featured
- @ Advanced Power Services L.L.C
- 145 Whiting Street, Plainville, Connecticut 06062, United States States