Job ID 1225
Experience 2 Years
Red Stick Armature has been in business since 1959, making us the oldest, locally-owned, complete electric motor repair and service shop in the state of Louisiana.
Seeking mechanically inclined people with experience working on various types of rotating equipment.
Diagnose incoming units, disassemble, repair, assemble, measure, and record data using, photos, paper, and tablet documentation methods.
Types of equipment frequently worked on in our shops:
· AC/DC Electric motors/Generators
· Related equipment
· Mechanically Incline
· Troubleshooting/problem-solving skills
· Basic math skills
· Attention to detail
Types of tools frequently used for repairs:
· Basic hand tools (sockets, ratchet, wrenches, pliers, etc.)
· Power tools (drills, impact, grinders, etc.)
· Precision tools (micrometers, dial calipers, dial indicators, etc.)
· Oxygen and acetylene (cutting torch, rosebud, etc.)
· Electrical Testing (multi-meter, meggers, etc.)
· Industry-specific electrical equipment (Baker- AWA, PDMA, CSI vibration analyzer, Phoenix test stand)
· Operation of overhead Crain and Forklift
· Health insurance
· Dental insurance
· Vision insurance
· Retirement plan
· Paid time off
We offer a very compettive compensation package, pay based on experience
Interested, please forward resume to email@example.com.