Job ID 1287
Experience 7 Years
3115 Berea Road, Cleveland, OH 44111 ~ Phone: (216) 941-9120 ~ Website: www.hqs1.com
Hennings Quality Service is offering a great opportunity to be an important part of our team. We have an
immediate need for the right person who can use their advanced mechanical and electrical knowledge
and aptitude to join our team. We are small, respected and high quality service company. We are established for over 40 years on the west side of Cleveland.
Were currently seeking an ELECTRIC MOTOR MECHANIC to join our team.
Salary and Benefits:
$25 to $35 Hourly * 401K Match * Health Insurance * Full-Time * Overtime * PTO * Uniforms
Responsibilities and job description:
The mechanic would be involved with the repair and refurbishment of electric motors and pumps used in
industrial applications. Specific tasks include:
- Perform diagnostic tests, inspect, troubleshoot, and disassemble motor to determine necessary repairs.
- Ability to repair motors, remove and replace shafts, bearings, gears, seals, pulleys, and other components.
- Assemble, align and or adjust parts to close tolerances.
- Test run rebuilt equipment to verify operation and performance.
- Record and maintain all applicable test and repair documentation accurately.
- Operate specialized repair and testing equipment.
Required skills and experience:
- Must have prior knowledge and experience with industrial electric motors.
- Safety and knowledge of high-voltage test equipment is a must
- Strong mechanical and electrical skills, familiarity with machining
- Able to take initiative and work independently
- Detail oriented and quality focused, good organizational skills
- Rewinding skills are a plus, but not required
- Able to lift over 50 lbs.
- Must have own hand tools
- Mechanic: 7 years (Required)
- Electric Motor Shop: 2 year (Preferred)
Interested in joing our team? Please send resumes to email@example.com.