Job ID 2228
Experience 2 Years
Zaritron, LLC was created in 2010 and specializes in providing services for drive and motor control technology. We troubleshoot, repair, and test failed drives down to the component level. We repair obsolete drives and circuit boards. We restore physically damaged or burned circuit boards.
We currently seeking a VFD Technician to join our shop.
• Participate in startup, commissioning and troubleshooting training for VFD’s. • Other major manufacturers of opportunity • Work closely with service department team for daily direction and scheduling. • Get involved in troubleshooting when needed • During normal working hours, time not spent in the field, should be used to continue your education and expand your industry-related product knowledge. • Safety is a priority – Must work in a safe manner on a daily basis and ensure that all safety measures are taken at all times. If ever in doubt, do not hesitate to ask our other technicians for guidance or assistance. • Assist with required start-up, warranty paperwork, and service reports in a timely manner. • Ability to operate a company vehicle in a safe manner.
• Work schedule includes Monday thru Friday and the flexibility to occasionally work overtime & weekends as required. • Must have at least 2 years’ experience in starting up and trouble shooting VFD’s. • Other duties may be assigned.
• The work is typically performed in shop. The ability to work in all weather conditions is a requirement. • Work is performed in shop. The noise level is typically moderate and sometimes loud. Knowledge & Skills: • Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel. • Computer skills required to operate factory diagnostic and commissioning programs. Experience: • Six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Education: • Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school Physical Requirements/Work Environment: • Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations
Salary and Benefits:
Salary based on experience.
Retirement plan, PTO, Paid vacation/Holidays, Uniforms, Health insurance, fun work environment, etc.
Interested? Please forward resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Other jobs you may like
VFD Technician Jobs in Cumming GA Featured
- @ Industrial Repair Service
- Georgia, United States, 30028