Job ID 4763
Experience 2 Years
Established in 1980, we are one of Wisconsin’s oldest Electro-Mechanical Company. Our company prides itself on maintaining a clean, state of the art facility, providing quality service to our customers and employing and retaining great people.
We have an opening for a Servo Technician who is looking to start a great career with plenty of growth potential.
Technical aptitude / experience in automation is a plus. Requirements Mechanical background and experience with electric motors and/or servo motors is preferred. Must be able to work under supervision, and/or independently. Must have clean driving record.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proper motor disassembly and reassembly
- Pre-cleaning and diagnostic evaluation
- Perform preventive maintenance
- Replace bearings
- Test electrical and servo feedback devices
- Utilize test equipment such as oscilloscopes along with manufacturers software
- Use of Mitchell Electronics for feedback
- Perform reliability testing using amplifier and drive
- Use of basic and specialized shop tools and test equipment
- Clean and paint motors
- Health insurance with employer paid credit
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Company matched 401(k) eligible at 1 year
- Paid holidays
Salary based on experience.
Interested? Please forward resume and cover letter to – firstname.lastname@example.org.