Job ID 1580
Open Position: Ft Worth, Texas- Municipal Sales
We are seeking a Sales Professional to be based out of our Fort Worth Facility. The Sales Account Manager role will be to sell products and services provided by Brandon and Clark by making professional sales calls on both maintaining and growing existing customers as well as finding new business within the water and wastewater industry. Brandon & Clark offers competitive compensation plans as well as health care, 401k w/matching options, vacation/PTO, vendor and customer training opportunities.
Salary and Benefits:
Salary is from $65,000 to $85,000 plus profit sharing bonuses for meeting goals. Vehicle included. Brandon and Clark, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are a stable company established in 1950. Come grow a career with us.
Benefits include: 401(k), 401(k) matching, Company car, Dental insurance, Health insurance, Health savings account, Life insurance, Paid time off (PTO), Vision insurance and Paid relocation for the right candidate.
Primary Job Responsibilities and Expectations:
● Provide account management, generate and close sales opportunities, targeting electrical motor repair, electric motor field services, new motor sales and new electrical equipment to operate and control electric motors, new air compressor systems sales and maintenance contracts, and new transformer sales and field maintenance services.
● Responsible for sales strategy and generating opportunities in assigned territory including developing new customers and maintaining relationships with existing customer base.
● Accountable for attaining yearly departmental sales budgets.
● Support account from sales, securing purchase orders, terms and conditions, and customer relations. ● Perform on site project walk through as necessary with the customer.
● Support Company & Vendor Customer lunch and learns.
● Work with Customer Service group to enhance customer’s buying experience.
● Maintain sales activity in company databases.
Desired Skills and Experience Minimum Qualifications:
● Prefer Bachelor’s degree or trade school and or equivalent combination of experience; Business or Engineering desirable.
● Prefer experience in new industrial motor sales and/or motor repair sales up to 15,000 HP.
● Prefer 3 to 5 years of sales experience in similar industry or similar customer facing technical experience, preferably in the electric motor or related water industry.
● Proficiency with basic computer skills including Excel, Word, Outlook, and data entry.
● Excellent personal and selling skills
● Excellent personal communication and consultative selling skills.
● Prefer knowledge or experience with the following:
● Motor repair
● New motor sales
● Drive systems
● Motor maintenance and testing
● Electrical equipment & control systems
● Prefer residence DFW, TX Area; some overnight travel will be required for training and trade shows.
● Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and periodic, unannounced random drug tests.
● Must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check.
● Must have a valid driver’s license, and currently have and be able to maintain a good driving record.
● Must be able to drive for extended periods, work at a desk/cubicle on a PC, and visit and tour varying customer sites with or without reasonable accommodations.
● Must be able to pass a fit for duty physical exam.
● Experience with municipalities or oil and gas helpful
Benefits include: 401(k), 401(k) matching, Company car, Dental insurance, Health insurance, Health savings account, Life insurance, Paid time off (PTO), Vision insurance
Interested? Submit Resume to: email@example.com.