Job ID 4448
Experience 2 Years
Job Title: Pump Mechanic
EMCO Chemical Distributors is looking for an experienced Pump Mechanic to join our team! Must be able to use judgment and analytical skills to determine appropriate solutions to maintenance situations. Must be able to wear respirator, and able to work at elevated heights.
Job Duties, Functions and Responsibilities: Build, install, maintain and repair pumps and associated equipment. May be asked to assist repairs to packaging equipment.
- Be able to build, rebuild new and used gear and diaphragm pumps.
- Build, rebuild and install tote and drum mixers, meters and tank mixers.
- Manage serialized equipment program.
- Build and rebuild chemical transfer lines and hoses.
- Works at an acceptable pace.
- Demonstrate neat work practices.
- Visually inspect and test machinery and equipment.
- Complete scheduled PMs and is an integral part of the PSM program.
- Diagnose issues and resolve to keep equipment running efficiently.
- Assist in train of fellow employees to transfer skills.
- Be able to install and repair auger systems.
- Assist in all other general labor.
- Keep an inventory of all parts and equipment.
- Communicate effectively with management.
- Uses EMCO’s goals as a guide to daily tasks: Safety, Improve Customer Satisfaction, Improve Efficiencies, Reduce Waste.
- Must have own basic tools and toolbox to perform repairs. EMCO provides specialty tools only.
- Keep work areas clean and neat.
- Follow all EMCO safety policies.
- Execution of activities as assigned.
- Responsibilities involving food safety, when required.
Note: Additional qualifications may be required based on specific job requirements.
If you are a skilled Mechanic looking for a challenging role in a dynamic environment, we invite you to apply. We offer competitive compensation, and a supportive work culture. Join our team today!
Please submit your resume along with any relevant certifications or licenses.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $23.91 – $28.80 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person
Interested? Please forward resume and cover letter to – email@example.com.