Job ID 5566
North End Electric is a full service Electro Mechanical Company with facilities in Scranton and Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, We repair & rewind motors up to 5,000hp in-house. We pride ourselves in maintaining a clean facility and retaining great employees.
We are currently hiring for an Electrical Control PLC Technician.
With 2 locations in the North East Pa Region is looking for a control electrician that is able to travel to various customer sites in our local area diagnose and make repairs to the electrical controls when a issue arrives.
This position is responsible for the following:
- Support of existing and new equipment including repairs, preventive maintenance and machine improvements
- Ability to read and modify electrical schematics
- Knowledge of PLCs, VFDs, Motor Controls
- Knowledge of instrumentation for measurement and control of pressure, temperature, flow, and level
- Familiar with common industrial voltages
- Knowledge in both AC and DC motor circuits
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong electro mechanical abilities.
.Qualified Candidates have:
- Degree or equivalent experience in Electrical/Instrumentation
- ability to work alone and take initiative to complete repairs
- Must be safety, quality, productivity work oriented
- Must be willing and flexible to do overtime coverage even on short notice
- Must be comfortable working at heights above 20ft. (Arial lifts
- Have a valid clean drivers license
Salary and Benefits:
Pay: 35 a hour to $50 a hour.
We offer vacation time, sick time and health, dental and vision, 3% matching retirement contribution, etc.