Job ID 4872
Experience 5 Years
Seasoned Assembler for Production Line
Air Mac is a premiere industry leader serving commercial, industrial and municipal customers in North Texas and Oklahoma with sales and service of industrial pneumatic solutions of premium air compressors, blowers and vacuum pumps.
We provide customers throughout the United States with expert design and fabrication of pre-engineered vapor recovery units and coal seam gas products with custom-built gas compression solutions and instrument air skids.
With dedicated focus on exemplary customer service satisfaction since 1992, the Air Mac Team sets the industry standard everyday by delivering proven expertise and value with our products in many different operating environments.
AIR MAC is accepting applications for the right person to excel as a Seasoned Assembler for Production Line, based out of the Dallas facility. This position is responsible for fabricating/assembling parts, pieces, and products in a sequential process, using an array of tools and equipment. We emphasize accuracy and quality in all of our products. Inspection of each section as they are completed, for quality assurance and specification requirements.
- Knowledge in tubing, wiring, reading a tape measure
- Basic Mechanical Skills, proficient with a variety of manual and power tools
- Able to stand, bend and perform repetitive motion for extended periods of time.
- Have at least 5 years employment history
- Be able to work full-time (40 hours per week), Monday through Friday
- Reliable transportation
COMPENSATION: competitive hourly rate, plus overtime and excellent growth opportunities
- AIR MAC, INC. offers a competitive compensation, health and dental plans, HSA, 401k/ Simple IRA with match, paid holidays, paid vacation, and paid sick time.
Interested? Please forward resume with cover letter to Sdowdy@AirMac.com and Cmoore@Airmac.com.
ISSUE NO. 03 DATE: 04.17.2023 PROCEDURE TITLE: AMI SEASONED ASSEMBLER DOC ID: AMI FAB_ASSEMBLER