Job ID 4660
Northern Valley Machine, Inc., based in East Grand Forks, Minn., provides prototype and production machining, automated fixture design and fabrication. The company employs more than 70 mechanical and electrical engineers and assemblers. We have established a reputation for providing quality machined parts and shop services to many leading private sector manufacturers.
We are currently seeking a Manual Machinist to join our team!
Manual Machinist Jobs Description
- Set up and operate machine tools to produce precision parts
- Measure completed units in order to detect defects and ensure conformance to specifications
- Monitor the feed and speed of machines during the machining process
- Read drawings in order to determine methods and sequences of operations needed to fabricate products
- Understand product dimensions and tolerances
Salary and Benefits include:
- Excellent Wages
- Vacation and Holiday Benefits
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Air Conditioned Shop
Salary based on experience.
Interested? Please forward resume with cover letter to – firstname.lastname@example.org.