Job ID 4348
Al’s High Tech is an Electric motor and Pump repair Shop based in Bedford, OH. We rebuild Pumps, Gear Reducers, Centrifugal Blowers, Regenerative Blowers, Servo Motors, and Fans.
We are currently hiring for a Manual Machinist to join our shop.
Machinist, produces precisely engineered parts used to build electric motors and pumps. Duties include setting up equipment, operating equipment and inspecting finished parts.
The biggest responsibility of a Machinist is to make parts that fully meet all required specifications. Machinist job duties:
- Analyzing specification charts, samples and drawings to gain a thorough understanding of requirements
- Developing a plan of action to manufacture parts according to specifications
- Measuring and marking raw materials needed to manufacture parts
- Setting up equipment required to complete each step of the manufacturing plan
- Operating equipment to carry out each step correctly
- Monitoring the production process and intervening when problems arise
- Inspecting finished parts for flaws and defects
- Maintaining equipment located throughout the shop
Pay: Salary based on experience.
Benefits: • Dental insurance • Health insurance • Paid time off • Paid sick leave • Paid vacations, etc.
Schedule: • 8 hour shift • Monday to Friday • Overtime
Education: • High school or equivalent (Preferred) Experience: • Machining: 2 years (Preferred) Work Location: In person
Interested? Please forward resume to email@example.com.