Job ID 1246
Experience 2 Years
Jones Hall Electric is an Electric Motor Shop in Muskegon, MI, founded in 1947. Our company prides itself on maintaining a clean, state of the art facility, providing quality service to our customers and employing and retaining great people.
We are currently seeking a Machinists (Manual):
· Communicate with team members to create efficient and cost effective production processes.
· Load and unload equipment and materials safely.
· Conduct routine preventive maintenance on the machines.
· Maintain a clean and efficient work area.
· Responsible for inspecting parts to specifications and making adjustments, or tool changes as necessary to maintain quality specifications.
· Minimum of 2 years programming and operating Lathes/Mills in a job shop environment.
· Extensive experience manufacturing shafts and parts with complex geometries a must.
· The ideal candidate must be self-sufficient in reading and interpreting drawing requirements as well as developing sound machining processes to meet drawing requirements.
· High level of commitment to first time quality.
· Preferred experience with manual machine shop equipment (such as lathes, milling machines, boring mills, etc.)
Our company offers competitive pay and a benefit package including vacation/holiday pay, insurance, retirement, relocation assistance, and much more.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send resume to email@example.com.