Job ID 4197
Megawattage is one of the largest power generator maintenance, service and repair companies in South Florida. They service, repair and maintain generators throughout South Florida and the continental United States as well as other U.S. territories such as Guam, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. Their blue-chip client list includes well known organizations including the U.S. Government and many other businesses in the continental U.S. and beyond. They are looking for a Certified or trained Generator Mechanic to support the Palm Beach, Broward, and Miami-Dade Counties.
We are looking for a generator mechanic who has experience working with diesel or natural gas generators from 300kw – 500kw and larger, predominately servicing commercial and industrial applications.
- Perform (without supervision) annual maintenance services and checks
- engine troubleshooting, diagnostics, field service and all other related power generation maintenance procedures
- Position requires experience with the following
- (supervised) top-end overhauls, major engine overhauls or tear downs electronic diagnostics
- Minimum 3 years’ experience repairing or servicing generators (diesel or natural gas)
- Must have experience servicing and repairing commercial or industrial generators (diesel or natural gas)
- Must have experience performing (unsupervised) top-end overhauls
- Must have experience or exposure to (supervised) overhauls/tear downs
- Must have the ability to be on call 24/7 one week a month
- Must have a clean drivers record
- Generator manufacturer service certified a plus, not required
Interested? Please forward resume to – firstname.lastname@example.org.