Job ID 3161
Stowers CAT employs over 400 people and has six full service locations. All of Stowers Machinery’s facilities have large parts warehouses and fully equipped service shops staffed with highly trained technicians.
We’re currently seeking a Field Generator Technician to join our team!
Job location: At customer site
Performs quality maintenance, inspections, diagnosis, disassembly/reassembly, rebuilds, and troubleshooting on all backup mechanical and electrical generator components, including but not limited to diesel and gasoline engines, fuel systems, power generation systems, transfer switches, switchgear, and control panels.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience or technical school diploma required.
- Advanced engine and electrical diagnostic and repair skills.
- Requires an understanding of EPG distribution systems, automatic transfer switches, UPS, and switchgear operation, as well as the ability to read technical drawings and schematics.
- Must have a valid commercial driver’s license, or the ability to obtain a CDL.
- The candidate should possess excellent customer service skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal, written, and analytical skills are required.
- Able to work overtime as required by job and customer demand.
- Must be able to pass background checks, physical exams, and drug screening tests.
Salary and Benefits:
Salary based on experience.
Stowers also strives to keep its benefits package competitive, too. Benefits include:
- Paid vacation, personal leave, and sick leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance (long-term and short-term)
- Life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with a company match
- Flexible spending account for reimbursement of your medical and child care expenses
- Paid holidays
- Tool purchasing plan and tool insurance
- Company uniforms
Interested? Please forward resume to – email@example.com.
Stowers Machinery is fortunate to have served East Tennessee since 1960. East Tennessee is a great place to live, work, and raise a family. Stowers is fortunate to represent Caterpillar, the world’s leading manufacturer of equipment; a company always striving to meet the demands of changing markets. Stowers is fortunate to have loyal customers who have joined in a partnership that is mutually beneficial. And, Stowers is fortunate to have dedicated employees who love this business and are willing to work tirelessly to meet or exceed the customer’s expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Other jobs you may like
Field Service Technician Jobs in Fenton MO Featured
- @ McLAUGHLIN HOIST & CRANE
- 1850 Larkin Williams Road, Fenton, Missouri 63026, United States