Job ID 4256
Megawattage is one of the largest power generator maintenance, service and repair companies in South Florida. They service, repair and maintain generators throughout South Florida and the continental United States as well as other U.S. territories such as Guam, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. Their blue-chip client list includes well known organizations including the U.S. Government and many other businesses in the continental U.S. and beyond. They are looking for a Generator Mechanic to support Palm Beach, Broward, and Miami-Dade Counties.
We are looking for a Field Service Technician who has experience working with diesel or natural gas generators from 300kw – 500kw and larger, predominately servicing commercial and industrial generators.
- Repair and service all makes and models of generator sets
- Inspect, repair, service and start-load bank test requirements on equipment
- Troubleshoot equipment and generator components including alternators, wiring harnesses, safety devices, and battery systems
- Apply proper engine technical skills in inspection, failure analysis, assembly, diagnosis, and operating performance tests
- Identify the problem and cause of failure through logical troubleshooting steps, determine corrective action through inspection
- Minimum 3 years experience repairing or servicing generators (diesel or natural gas)
- Must have experience servicing commercial or industrial generators (diesel or natural gas)
- Must have the ability to be on call 24/7 one week a month
- Must have a clean drivers record
- Generator Manufacturer service certified a plus, not required.
- Storm Work – Must be able to travel and be away from home for a minimum of 2 – 3 weeks at a time, ability to work 7am – 7pm 7 days a week.
Interested? Please forward resume to – email@example.com.