Job ID 3290
A St. Louis based OVERHEAD CRANE company is seeking a motivated and experienced individual to fill a full time position of Overhead Crane Service Technician. This is an excellent opportunity for a fitting candidate to join a great growing organization.
Our search includes an experienced crane technician and an apprentice to become a crane technician. Apprentice candidate may not require all the skills of experienced crane technician, but will require aptitude to learn and work ethic to develop into a productive crane technician.
We are a locally owned and operated small business working in the heavy equipment/material handling industry. We are dedicated to providing superior service, products, and customer service.
This position will report directly to the Service Manager, and will be responsible for the installation, diagnosis, repair, maintenance, and inspection of overhead material handling equipment. The position will cover service to a diverse range of products and manufactures; experience with a variety of equipment is necessary. Work locations will include shop and outside field work in the St. Louis metro area. Overtime and weekend work is required as needed. Overnight travel is occasionally required.
The right candidate will be compensated with competitive pay, benefits, and the opportunity to grow.
· Must have experience working on Overhead Cranes.
· Must be a team player and committed to the goals of the company.
· Must have a present a professional appearance and customer-centric focus; motivated to perform good work and strive to exceed customer expectations.
· Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
· Capable of being self-reliant; start-to-finish of jobs with minimal supervision and without outside assistance.
· Knowledgeable in trouble shooting various heavy equipment/crane product lines.
· The ability to perform complex repairs correctly.
· The ability to read schematics.
· The ability to perform thorough and accurate inspections.
· Capability to fill out inspection reports and service tickets neatly, accurately, and completely.
· Understanding of computers, tablets, smart phones (use of tablets for inspections/forms).
· Safety first attitude, safe work habits and history.
· Personable and able to communicate well with customers and fellow workers.
· Must possess a valid drivers license and have a clean driving record.
· Must provide own tools.
· Have the ability to regularly lift up to 50 lbs.
· Have the ability to climb extension ladders, stepladders, and fixed ladders throughout shift.
· Capable of working at high elevations (must not be afraid of heights).
· May be working in non-climate controlled environments (heat / cold).
· Ability to pass drug tests.
If you are looking for a solid, growth-oriented company that values its employees, we are the place for you! We offer competitive wages and an excellent benefits package; 401k with company matching, insurance, plus education and training programs!
· Health Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Paid Sick / Vacation
· Paid Holidays
Salary: $20/hr – $40/hr. Salary based on experience.
If you are interested in joining our team please email your qualifications to HR@StLCrane.com
We are a locally owned and operated small business working in the heavy equipment/material handling industry. We handle all aspects regarding overhead cranes from new installations to inspections and service. We are dedicated to providing superior service, products, and customer service. If you take pride in your work and get satisfaction from accomplishing a good job this is the right position for you.
Other jobs you may like
Field Service Technician Jobs in Worcester MA
- @ Prime Power Rentals
- Worcester, Massachusetts, United States