Job ID 1325
Experience 3 Years
Join the Dreisilker Team!
We are a family-owned business and we pride ourselves in providing the very best electric motors solutions for our customers. If you are a field service technician who is technical and enjoys working with your hands, being in front of the customer, and seeing many industries while working with our motors we’d like to talk to you about our Field Service Technician position in Glen Ellyn, IL. We are looking for a field service technician who has great mechanical aptitude and enjoys applying their skills and abilities to solve problems and create solutions so we can better our field service work on our electric motor services.
Dreisilker has provided electric motor solutions for 67 years and we proudly stand by our core values of Integrity, Excellence, Leadership, Respect, and Positivity. If you believe you have a good fit with our values and our drive to provide solutions to our customers, please apply today.
Summary: Replace or repair electronic, electrical, and/or electromechanical components of industrial control assemblies, in both field service at customer sites and shop settings.
Essential Duties and Skills Required:
- Field Balancing
- Vibration Analysis Level 1 or above
- Building vibration data base
- Vibration and Alignment reporting
- Motor Installation – All types
- Pump repairs-Seal Installation, New packing installation
- Split case Pump removal & Installation
- Bearing Installation (Blowers & Motors)
- Pulley Alignment & Belt Tensioning
- Laser Alignment of all equipment
- Wiring and tape motor connections
- Troubleshooting – electrical and mechanical
- Tech Phone Support
- Advanced understanding of pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical and mechanical systems, AC/DC motors and motor application.
- Experience in maintaining, inspecting and diagnose faults, modify and repair the equipment
DEM offers a competitive salary and benefits package:
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) options
- Paid vacation
Dreisilker is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
1 to 3 years of experience in field service preferably in a manufacturing environment or other related field. Successful candidates will be proficient in use of all types of hand tools and have knowledge of electrical systems.