Job ID 1817
Experience 3 Years
Generator Source is a growing industrial diesel generator distributor that buys and sells surplus and used commercial power generation equipment throughout the world. We are a family owned company located in Brighton, Colorado that has been in the power generation industry for over 30 years. Our focus is on low-hour industrial diesel and natural gas generators that are 20 kW to 2000 kW from top name brands like Cummins, Caterpillar, Kohler, Generac, MTU Onsite Energy and more.
We are currently seeking an experienced generator technicians to join our team.
- Run load bank tests on diesel, natural gas and propane generators
- Diagnose and repair any issues found during initial testing
- Perform voltage changes on generators based on customer requirements
- Re-wire, adjust and install control panels and voltage regulators
- Adjust speed controls and various settings
- Change filters and perform standard service on units
- Work closely with the Shop Manager on project progress, estimates, etc.
- Assist in preparing generators for shipment as needed
- Assist with other duties as required
- In-depth understanding of diesel engine and/or generator technology
- Ideal candidates will have 3+ years of experience working with commercial power generators
- Ability to diagnose and repair mechanical issues on diesel, natural gas and propane gensets
- Exceptional communication skills to work with team and customers directly on occasion
- Proficient with estimating time required to complete tasks
- Experience working with large industrial power generation equipment
- EGSA tech or other various certifications are a plus but not required
BENEFITS: • Health, Dental, Paid Vacation and Holiday, plus a 401K with Employer Match
COMPENSATION: Competitive Based on Experience
LOCATION: Brighton, Colorado This position is full-time and is located in Brighton, Colorado (about 20 minutes north of Denver).
Interested, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.