Job ID 2670
Experience 2 Years
Pratt was founded in the USA some 30 years ago and, since then, has shown dramatic growth with sophisticated manufacturing facilities in more than 25 states. We are a customer oriented company with an impressive inventory and tremendous service capabilities. We take prides in maintaining a clean, state of the art facility, providing quality service to our customers and employing and retaining great people.
We are currently hiring for an Industrial Electromechanical Technician.
Hourly Range: $24.00 – $37.42 DOE
#001U-8864 – 3rd Shift
Responsible for all of, but not limited to, the following: Maintaining, troubleshooting, repairing, upgrading, designing and installing electrical equipment. This teammate will assist with process improvements and will provide support for operations.
Emphasis for this role will be improving predictive and preventive electrical maintenance, while reducing reactive situations.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent education and experience.
- Apprenticeship or Associates degree is preferred.
- Two year Electrical Degree and two years Industrial Electrical Experience, OR five years of Industrial Electrical Experience without degree.
- Electrical and mechanical experience REQUIRED
- Candidate PREFERRED who has prior work experience in the corrugated industry.
Pratt Industries provides equal employment [and affirmative action] opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.