Job ID 1897
Mohler Technology, Inc. (MTI) is an electric motor manufacturer, distributor and rebuild company, based in Boonville, IN. We take prides in maintaining a clean, state of the art facility, providing quality service to our customers and employing and retaining great people.
We are seeking an Electro-Mechanical Technician to join our team.
Electro-mechanical technicians operate, test, maintain, and calibrate electro-mechanical equipment.
· Drug-free lifestyle is a must.
· Supply your own hand tools.
· Maintain housekeeping duties in work area and facility.
· Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, climb ladders, and work at heights up to 30 feet.
· Perform complex rigging of equipment up to 40 tons.
· Ability to perform drive-train alignments.
· Understanding of medium and high voltage connections.
· Assist in troubleshooting mechanical and electrical problems.
· Possess entry level (at minimum) or higher, vibration and balancing knowledge.
· Ability to use electrical test equipment, understand test data, and apply information in decision making.
· This position is best suited for the self-motivated and the true craftsman that is looking for long-term employment.
Salary and Benefits:
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package:
Health Insurance, Dental, PTO, Life Insurance, 401(k) options, uniform, Paid vacation and Paid Holidays. Paid relocation for the right Candidate.
Salary based on experience.
Interested? Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.