Job ID 1904
Mohler Technology, Inc. (MTI) is an electric motor manufacturer, distributor and rebuild company, based in Boonville, IN. We take prides in maintaining a clean, state of the art facility, providing quality service to our customers and employing and retaining great people.
We are seeking an Electro-Mechanical Field Service Technician to join our team.
- This position requires performance of on-site job duties in industrial settings and at the employer’s facility.
- Drug-free lifestyle is a must.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and the ability to travel as needed with some overnights required.
- Supply your own hand tools.
- Maintain housekeeping duties while on-site and at employer’s facility.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, climb ladders, and work at heights up to 30 feet.
- Perform complex rigging of equipment up to 40 tons.
- Ability to perform drive-train alignments.
- Understanding of medium and high voltage connections.
- Assist in troubleshooting mechanical and electrical problems.
- Possess entry level (at minimum) or higher, vibration and balancing knowledge.
- Ability to use electrical test equipment, understand test data, and apply information in decision making.
- This position is best suited for the self-motivated and the true craftsman that is looking for long-term employment.
Salary and Benefits:
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package:
Health Insurance, Dental, PTO, Life Insurance, 401(k) options, uniform, Paid vacation and Paid Holidays. Paid relocation for the right Candidate.
Salary based on experience.
Interested? Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.