Job ID 4706
Experience 2 Years
Northern Valley Machine, Inc., based in East Grand Forks, Minn., provides prototype and production machining, automated fixture design and fabrication. The company employs more than 70 mechanical and electrical engineers and assemblers. We have established a reputation for providing quality machined parts and shop services to many leading private sector manufacturers.
We are currently seeking an Electro-Mechanical Engineer to join our team!
Electro-Mechanical Engineer Job Description
- Functional knowledge of C or C++ or like language
- Experience with ladder logic
- Ability to apply engineering sciences to real life situations
- Experience with troubleshooting of robotics and automation
- An understanding of networking and IOT
- Familiarity with the NEC and UL508C
- Experience with CAD
- Read and write electrical schematics
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- Must be able to work within a specification
- Some travel to support customers required
Salary and Benefits include:
- Excellent Wages
- Vacation and Holiday Benefits
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Air Conditioned Shop
Salary based on experience.
Interested? Please forward resume with cover letter to – firstname.lastname@example.org.