Job ID 1285
Experience 6 Years
Hennings QUALITY Service, Inc.
3115 Berea Road, Cleveland, OH 44111 ~ Phone: (216) 941-9120 ~ Website: www.hqs1.com ~
Seeking an ELECTRIC MOTOR WINDER:
We are offering a great opportunity to be an important part of our team. We have an
Immediate need for a qualified winder. Excellent pay and benefits for the right person!
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- $26 to $30 Hourly
- 401K, Medical
- Paid Vacations
- Medical Insurance
- Electric motor winder versatile in testing of AC and DC motors.
- Must be able to wind armatures, generators, field coils, commutator coils and stators and related
- Must be able to work autonomously to diagnose applicable rewinds by core loss, hi pot, phase
balance, rotational direction, meg-ohm and similar testing.
- Experienced in formed-coil and mush-wound, also and lamination repair.
- Prefer knowledge of 115 to 4160 Voltage, 1000 HP and below.
- Prepare documentation of pre and post testing data.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned, some of which may become essential to the position.
- 6 years or more experience in the electric motor industry
- Skills in both winding and mechanical are beneficial
- Must be team-oriented and take pride in your work
Cleveland area – West side
Established 40+ years, stable local business
Small, respected, high quality service company
One shift, with overtime
Competitive wage and benefit package
Interested in joing our team? Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.