- Offered Salary 35806
A Plus Electric Motor Repair, Inc. of St. Charles, IL and with 11 years serving national and international customers is seeking for motivated, skilled and experienced personnel with the ability to work in groups and individually in the following area:
Electric Motor Shop Supervisor – jobs description
- We offer excellent pay, company contributed retirement, health care, dental, vision, company vehicle.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining solid, long term business relationships with customers and reaching sales and gross margin goals
- Looking for a supervisor with strong Dc & Ac knowledge and can solve complicated issues if need arises.
- Verifiable track record or motor shop experience.
- Quoting jobs and interfacing with customers
- Complete P&L responsibility.
- Maintain good shop standard
- Must have a clean driving record & knowledge of geographical area.
- This Position is an onsite role (not remote).
- Assist and resolve customer requests or problems in a prompt and professional manner
- Handle after hours call duty as assigned
- Motivation to initiate product research and continuing education
- Introduce and demonstrate new products
- Keep customers informed about all relevant company and vendor policies
The working days and hours are Monday to Friday between the hours of 7am – 4pm / 8am – 5pm with flexibility to work additional hours as needed. Candidates will be subject to full background check. Prior relationships with the vendors relevant to our industry/business (Electrical, HVAC, Motors, Plumbing, Pumps, etc.) is a big plus.
Salaries based on experience.
Interested? Send a resume to Gilberto Herrera at firstname.lastname@example.org