Job ID 1652
Experience Less Than 1 Year
C.P Electric is an Electric Motor Repair and Sales Company in Twinsburg, Ohio. Our company prides itself on maintaining a clean, state of the art facility, providing quality service to our customers and employing and retaining great people.
Where currently seeking an ELECTRIC MOTOR WINDER for our Shop location in Twinsburg, OH.
Location: Twinsburg, Ohio Shop
As a member of our team, you will have an opportunity to grow your career. We provide a supportive environment for learning and growth, excellent pay and benefits.
Knowledge of rewinding Stators & Armatures. Knowledge of repair and diagnostics of AC/ DC motors. Familiarity with electrical test equipment (i.e. surge tester, low resistance bridge, multimeter, megohmmeter, ampmeter, voltmeter). Familiarity with electrical tests (i.e. surge test, hi-pot test, checking polarity and resistance on windings, taking megger readings). Previous knowledge of Stator Winding, Rotor Winding, Wave Winding & Armature Winding a must. Performs a variety of cleaning and stripping operations to prepare AC and DC motor parts for rewinding. Performs a variety of operations to wind coils, insulate, insert coils, connect standard AC stators, DC armatures, and field frames. Observes all safety procedures and use personal protective gear.
Must be willing to work various shifts, generally day or evening shifts. Subject to callout overtime situations.
· High School diploma or equivalent required. Prior experience with electric motor shop or electro-mechanical shop a plus. Will train.
· Two-year technical degree or certificate in Electrical / Electronic Technology and/or related experience in Industrial Maintenance, Electrical or Mechanical Maintenance.
· Electric Motor Winder experience.
· This is an entry level position with experience in Industrial Electric Motor Winding
· Candidate must have strong safety awareness and adherence to safety practices.
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Good written and verbal communication skills.
· Good hand and eye coordination.
· Ability to read, understand, and follow procedures, rules, and regulations.
· Ability to use basic hand and power tools.
· Ability to use precision measuring tools.
· Ability to be on feet for long periods of time often doing repetitive motions.
· Basic understanding of wiring diagrams, schematics, and single-line diagrams.
· Basic knowledge of motor theory.
Salary and Benefits:
Our company offers a suite of benefits.
- 401K retirement plan
- health insurance
- holidays/ vacation pay
We offer a very competitive salary package, please inquire for details.
Interested, please forward resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.