Job ID 3506
Experience Less Than 1 Year
We have worked closely with OEMs, industrial plants, and processing companies, solving their drive and motor problems and servicing their equipment needs. Each employee at Herold and Mielenz, Inc., is a qualified technician, educated in his or her field, experienced through years of work in the industry, and dedicated to making each project a product of true craftsmanship.
We are seeking an experienced Electric Motor Winder to join our team.
The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, excellent technical skills, and a passion for the industry. We are willing to teach on the job for motivated candidate.
· Repair and rewind AC and DC electric motors, pumps and generators
· Diagnose and repair electrical and mechanical faults in motors
· Assemble and test motors and associated equipment
· Maintain a safe and organized work environment
· Communicate effectively with customers and colleagues
· 1+ years of experience in electric motor winding and repair
· Proficiency in utilizing test equipment
· Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Strong communication and organizational skills
Salary and Benefits:
Pay: Salary based on on experience – $30 per hour.
Medical insurance, dental, vision, PTO, IRA with 3% match, Paid vacation, sick leave, etc.
We offer competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. If you are a self-motivated, detail-oriented Electric Motor Winder looking for a new challenge, we want to hear from you.
Interested? Please submit your resume to – email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.