Job ID 4886
Experience 2 Years
We offer Electric Motor and Pump Repair Services and have over 70 Years of Experience. Our company prides itself on maintaining a clean, state of the art facility, providing quality service to our customers and employing and retaining great people.
We are currently hiring for an Electric Motor Rewinder to join our shop!
Previous knowledge of Random winding, Form winding a must. Knowledge of repair and diagnostics of AC/ DC motors, pumps power transmissions and gearboxes, up to 500 HP. Performs a variety of cleaning and stripping operations to prepare AC and DC motor parts for rewinding. Performs a variety of operations to wind coils, insulate, insert coils, connect standard AC stators, DC armatures, and field frames. Observes all safety procedures and use personal protective gear.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (include the following, however, other duties may apply.)
• Take physical measurements, electrical measurements, and verify connections of winding.
• Strip and remove windings: Electrically test windings to international standards and to electrical tolerance requirements.
• Make sample coils in preparation for manufacturing of form or random wound coils.
• Manufacture coils using automatic winding, spreading, looping, and or tensioning machines.
• Shape winding heads to proper dimension, tie down and/or insert blocking.
• Make electrical connections and test connections
• Will be required to learn and perform our motor stripping process, which requires use of a respirator and the ability to withstand stripping room environment and temperatures.
• Performs all tasks in a safe and responsible manner.
• Complies with all quality policies, specifications, regulations and instructions
• High school graduate or equivalent. • Excellent verbal and written communication skills. • Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds and able to stand/walk for extended periods. • Must be willing to work overtime and around the Shop as needed.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Three years related experience
• High school diploma or GED required
Salary and Benefits:
Salary based on experience.
Health insurance, PTO, paid vacation, Holidays, fun work environment, uniforms, etc.
Interested? Please email resume and cover letter to – email@example.com.