Job ID 1081
Experience 2 Years
Alabama Electric Company, Inc is an Electric Motor Shop in Dothan, AL, founded in 1961. Our company prides itself on maintaining a clean, state of the art facility, providing quality service to our customers and employing and retaining great people.
We are currently seeking a Machinists (CNC and Manual):
· Communicate with team members to create efficient and cost effective production processes.
· Load and unload equipment and materials safely.
· Conduct routine preventive maintenance on the machines.
· Maintain a clean and efficient work area.
· Responsible for inspecting parts to specifications and making adjustments, or tool changes as necessary to maintain quality specifications.
· Minimum of years programming and operating Lathes/Mills in a job shop environment.
· Expert Programmer comfortable with holding ≤.0005” total diameter tolerances with ≤.0005” concentricity requirements.
· Extensive experience manufacturing shafts and parts with complex geometries a must.
· The ideal candidate must be self-sufficient in reading and interpreting drawing requirements as well as developing sound machining processes to meet drawing requirements.
· High level of commitment to first time quality.
· Preferred experience with manual machine shop equipment (such as lathes, milling machines, boring mills, etc.)
Our company offers competitive pay and a benefit package:
Salary and Benefits:
Salary starting at $18 to $26.
PTO, Paid vacation, Paid Holiday, 401k, Health Insurance, relocation assistance
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume to email@example.com.