Job ID 1347
Experience 2 Years
We are currently seeking an ELECTRIC MOTOR AND PUMP MECHANIC to join our team. Don’t live nearby? We will subsidize your relocation to northern California.
Responsibilities and job details:
The mechanic would be involved with the repair and refurbishment of electric motors and pumps used in industrial applications. Specific tasks include:
- Inspecting, disassembling, and assembling rotating equipment using hand tools, cranes and forklifts
- Carefully investigating the operating conditions of equipment based on as found observations
- Producing highly detailed inspection and investigation reports about the equipment being disassembled
- Documenting findings in digital reports
- Capturing photos of disassembly and assembly process
- Executing various electrical testing
- Operation of precision measuring tools IE inside and outside micrometers and dial indicators
Required skills and experience:
- Experience diagnosing and repairing industrial electric motors, pumps, or other rotating equipment.
- Strong mechanical and electrical skills
- Able to take initiative and work independently
- Detail oriented and quality focused, good organizational skills
- Must be willing to work overtime.
- Apprenticeship available.
VEM offers a competitive salary and benefits package:
- Paid vacation
- Relocation paid
Competitive wage based on skills and experience.
Interested, Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org