Job ID 1588
Experience 3 Years
Mechanic – Motor Field Service – Lubbock, Texas (Experienced)
Open Position: Lubbock, Texas – Motor Field Service Mechanic
We are seeking a Motor Field Service Mechanic to be based out of our Lubbock, Tx. facility. The Mechanic must be to perform routine, preventive maintenance and repairs on electric motors. Brandon & Clark offers competitive compensation plans.
Salary: For an experienced Mechanic, the salary range starts at about $22 and lots of overtime, but dependent on experience.
Benefits include: 401(k), 401(k) matching, Company car, Dental insurance, Health insurance, Health savings account, Life insurance, Paid time off (PTO), Vision insurance. Paid relocation for the right candidate.
Primary Job Responsibilities and Expectations:
• Provide field service for removal and installation of pumps and electric motors
• Disassemble and reassemble various types of rotating equipment, such as pumps, centrifugal, submersible, vertical, turbine, gear reducers, electric motors, and blowers
• Set tolerances for bearing fit and clearances, motor connections, and testing
• Laser alignment/vibration analysis
• Comply with all safety policies, practices, and procedures and report all unsafe activity
• Provide a high level of customer service to all customers
• Technical/Vocational training preferred
• Minimum 1-3 years of relevant experience required
• Valid Driver’s License and satisfactory driving record, with no major traffic violations, suspensions, or DUIs in previous 5 years.
• Relative understanding of machinery
• Able to work independently with strong self-management and professionalism.
• Able to complete work within assigned deadlines.
• Must have own tools.
• Computer proficiency as required for communication, research, work orders and programming various controllers.
• Available for a rotating schedule of on-call work on evenings, weekends and holidays.
• Overnight travel required.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis and work in industrial environments including extremes in temperature with continuous walking, reaching, bending, and kneeling.
Brandon & Clark is a leader in our industry providing sales, service, repair, and installation of electrical solutions and rotating apparatus (Electric Motors, Generators, Pumps, and Compressors). The company was founded on April 1, 1950. Brandon and Clark is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply in person at Brandon and Clark, 3623 Interstate 27, Lubbock, Tx 79404 or send resume to email@example.com or apply online at brandonclark.com under careers.
Other jobs you may like
Electric Motor Mechanic Jobs in Pensacola FL Featured
- @ Gulf Coast Electric Motor Service Inc
- 3810 Hopkins Street, Pensacola, Florida 32505, United States