Job ID 4920
Experience 2 Years
We offer Electric Motor and Pump Repair Services and have over 70 Years of Experience. Our company prides itself on maintaining a clean, state of the art facility, providing quality service to our customers and employing and retaining great people.
We are currently hiring for an Electric Motor Mechanic to join our shop!
Primary Job Responsibilities and Expectations:
• Disassemble and reassemble, repair various types of rotating equipment, such as pumps, centrifugal, submersible, vertical, turbine, gear reducers, electric motors, power transmissions, etc
• Set tolerances for bearing fit and clearances, motor connections, and testing. Laser alignment/vibration analysis
• Comply with all safety policies, practices, and procedures and report all unsafe activity
• Provide a high level of customer service to all customers
• Technical/Vocational training preferred. Minimum 1-3 years of relevant experience required
• Relative understanding of machinery. Able to work independently with strong self-management and professionalism.
• Able to complete work within assigned deadlines.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis and work in industrial environments including extremes in temperature with continuous walking, reaching, bending, and kneeling.
Interested? Please forward resume with cover letter to – firstname.lastname@example.org.