Job ID 2400
Experience 3 Years
DMH is a full service Electric Motor company with a service area for repairs covering Washington and Alaska and nationwide for motor replacement.
We are currently seeking an Electric Motor Mechanic to join our shop!
1. Repair and rewind electric motors: The main responsibility of a Motor Shop Mechanic is to repair and rewind electric motors, ensuring they are in proper working order.
2. Diagnose and repair electrical and mechanical faults: The Mechanic must be able to diagnose and repair any electrical or mechanical faults in motors, such as worn out bearings, damaged windings, or faulty electrical connections.
3. Assemble and test motors: The Mechanic must be able to assemble motors and associated equipment, and then test them to ensure they are functioning properly.
4. Maintain work environment: The Mechanic must maintain a safe and organized work environment, following all safety procedures and best practices.
5. Customer communication: The Mechanic must be able to communicate effectively with customers and colleagues, keeping them informed about the status of their repair projects and addressing any questions or concerns.
6. Use of test equipment: The Mechanic must be proficient in using test equipment, such as multimeters and oscilloscopes, to diagnose and repair motors.
7. Documentation: The Mechanic must keep accurate and detailed records of all repairs and rewinds, including the types of motors repaired, the repairs performed, and the time and materials used.
8. Continual education and training: The Mechanic must stay up-to-date with the latest industry advancements and technologies, seeking out opportunities for professional development and continuing education.
· 3+ years of experience in electromechanical repair of motors, pumps, gearboxes, generators, etc.
· Proficiency in utilizing test equipment
· Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Strong communication and organizational skills
Salary and Benefits:
Retirement plan, medical insurance, PTO, Paid vacation, fun work environment, etc.
We offer competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. If you are a self-motivated, detail-oriented Electric Motor Mechanic looking for a new challenge, we want to hear from you.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience to David Hopt at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
Other jobs you may like
Electric Motor Mechanic Jobs in Monroe NC Featured
- @ American MTS
- North Carolina, United States, 1825 North Rocky River Road, Monroe, North Carolina 28110, United States