Job ID 3960
Experience 2 Years
Motors, Pumps and Gears, Inc. is an Electric Motor Repair Company in Columbus, GA. We offer Electric Motor Repair Services and have over 30 Years of Experience. Our company prides itself on maintaining a clean, state of the art facility, providing quality service to our customers and employing and retaining great people.
We are seeking an Electric Motor Mechanic to be based out of our Columbus facility.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
• Disassemble and reassemble various types of rotating equipment, such as pumps, centrifugal, submersible, vertical, turbine, gear reducers, electric motors, fans and blowers, up to 2000 hp
• Set tolerances for bearing fit and clearances, motor connections, and testing
• Laser alignment/vibration analysis
• Comply with all safety policies, practices, and procedures and report all unsafe activity
• Provide a high level of customer service to all customers
• Technical/Vocational training preferred
• Minimum 1-3 years of relevant experience required
• Relative understanding of machinery
• Able to work independently with strong self-management and professionalism.
• Able to complete work within assigned deadlines.
• Computer proficiency as required for communication, research, work orders and programming various controllers.
• Available for a rotating schedule of on-call work on evenings, weekends and holidays.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis and work in industrial environments including extremes in temperature with continuous walking, reaching, bending, and kneeling.
Salary: Salary based on experience.
Benefits include: Dental insurance, Health insurance, Life insurance, Paid time off (PTO), etc.
Interested? Please forward resume to – firstname.lastname@example.org