Job ID 3934
The Service Technician is direct customer facing role that is primarily responsible for installing, maintaining, and/or repairing industrial compressed air and vacuum systems, including filtration, dryers, and control systems. The Service Technician is expected to conduct energy surveys in conjunction with sales and general management team and make recommendation to customers to improve the energy efficiency of the compressed air or vacuum systems. The primary responsibilities of a Service Technician are listed below, but other tasks may be assigned:
- Perform maintenance and repair compressed air and vacuum equipment and accessories following OEM procedures and recommendations
- Install compressed air and vacuum equipment, plumbing and electrical service
- Clean worksite to “like new” condition at the end of every service call
- Proactively communicate ETA with customers and office
- Promote and sell the company brand, capabilities, and products and services to customer base
- Work in cooperation with sales and support team to maximize customer experience
- Provide accurate work order paperwork daily
- Accountable for truck inventory accuracy and maintenance
- Provide input to company strategy and tactics to continue growth trajectory
Occasionally provide leadership for installation projects to coordinate the smooth project plan implementation through both internal and external project participants.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 1 year or more experience maintaining, repairing, and troubleshooting industrial machinery, compressed air or vacuum systems a plus
- Refrigerant recovery trained and licensed preferred
- Electrical 07E license preferred
- Provide personal tools (i.e. hand tools, multimeter, motor megger, etc)
- Valid drivers license and record to be insurable
- Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Strong communication skills
- Microsoft office suite, CRM understanding
- Willingness to sell products and services to new and prospect customers
- Good business acumen
Travel is local, with occasional out of town travel for training and development (<10%).
Salary and Benefits
$65,000 + Incentive (Target ($70,000-83,000)
401k, PTO, Paid leave, paid vacations, health insurance, disablitiy, etc.
Interested? Please forward resume to – firstname.lastname@example.org.