Job ID 3165
Experience 3 Years
As an industry leader, CLS, Inc. will allow you to take your trade to the next level. Known for compressors, but not limited to them, CLS offers services for compression, custom equipment, and parts from start to finish. At CLS, you will work with phenomenal customers, be part of a supportive team, and provide top-notch service. Our team is like family, and we all work together to make and put forward the best products, services, and equipment while supporting each other through the entire process.
We’re currently seeking a Compressor Technician to join our team!
As a Service Technician, you will perform various maintenance duties that may also include assisting other shop personnel and running parts and supplies from the warehouse to the shop floor or other locations. We are looking for a goal driven, energetic person with experience in industrial air or gas compression services and products. The ideal candidate will work well under pressure within a team environment and have excellent communication and customer service skills; verbal and written. All candidates must have mechanical ability and hand tool experience.
Day-to-Day Roles & Responsibilities:
· Work under general supervision; complete basic tasks without direction
· Perform maintenance & repairs on CLS and customer owned equipment
· Disassemble, repair, and rebuild compressors, engines, and related equipment
· Identify, diagnose, and repair compressor equipment and instrument problems
· Replace and overhaul most compressors, checking bearings, crankshafts, etc.
· Assist with piping and compressor system installs
· On-call and out of town/overnight trips as required
· Performs various up-keep and maintenance duties not limited to running parts and assisting other employees
Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time.
· Lift 50 pounds unassisted
· Work from elevated surfaces
· Ability to crouch, twist, bend, kneel and stoup for extended periods of time
· Work in inclement weather
· Maintain a clean and safe work area
Accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Qualifications & Education:
· High School Diploma
· Basic computer skills required
· Ability to read wiring diagrams, P&ID’s
· Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
Benefits & Value:
CLS, Inc. offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including health, vision, dental and 100% employer paid life and disability insurance policies. This position will also have an assigned company issued vehicle and cell phone. Benefits include:
· 401(k) matching
· Dental insurance
· Disability insurance
· Employee assistance program
· Flexible schedule
· Health insurance
· Health savings account
· Life insurance
· Paid time off
· Vision insurance
· Team environment
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 – $35.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 3 years
- Monday to Friday
- On call
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Denver, CO: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Industrial Air: 3 years (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
Interested? Please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other jobs you may like
Compressor Technician Jobs in Paramount CA Featured
- @ VSSCompressor/Vaughan’s Industrial Repair Company, Inc.
- 16224 Garfield Ave, Paramount, California 90723, United States