Job ID 4910
Experience 2 Years
Axis Machine Works is a Precision machine shop based in Carrollton, TX. We provide machining services to industrial and commercial customers throughout Texas. We pride our selves in keeping a clean facility and retaining great employees.
We are currently seeking to hire a CNC Operator to join our shop!
CNC Operator duties and responsibilities:
A CNC Operator has many duties and responsibilities in any field of production. Some things expected of a CNC Operator daily include:
• Read and understand blueprint designs
• Set up machinery for production, collaborate with team members to ensure efficient production
• Inspect finished parts for quality control
• Measure and verify all calculations prior to setting up the machinery
• Maintain a clean and organized working environment
• Complete routine maintenance of their machinery
• Enter all relevant codes to specify the feed, speed, and cut of any toolpath for a CNC
To perform this job satisfactorily, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Must have a general knowledge of 1) Familiarity with material handling and warehouse operations, to include small production saw work, 2) metals and the quality and machinability and uses of metals, alloys and other materials, 3) machines and tools, including their design, uses, repair and maintenance, 4) design techniques, tools and principals involved in the production of precision technical plans and drawings, 5) Basic math skills for measurements and calculations.
This position requires a high level of precision and attention to detail. The ideal candidate will have experience operating CNC machines and be able to work effectively in a fast paced manufacturing environment. Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work well in a team are also important for success in this role.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• 1 -2 years experience as an operator
• High school diploma or GED required
Salary and Benefits:
Salary based on experience.
PTO, Holidays, fun work environment, etc.
Interested? Please email resume and cover letter to – email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.